She wishes that her life were more interesting. He just wishes that he were alive.
Juniper Bernhardt is tired: tired of flying under Tristan Moreau’s radar, tired of never taking risks, and tired of her boring existence. Flit, though, Flit is a ghost. Maybe. Probably. He doesn’t know who he was, what has happened to him, or how much time he has left before he is nothing at all.
When Juniper takes the shortcut through the cemetery and stumbles upon Flit, she realizes that the lonely ghost is the answer to her problems. Together they decide that Flit will live out Juniper’s life for her—in exchange for room and board inside her body. Their plans quickly fall apart, however, as Flit starts to remember who he was and acknowledges what that realization will mean for the girl who wanted to change her life. Together the unlikely duo of flesh and spirit must figure out what it means to be truly alive…because time is running out.
Flit is a tale of second chances, random happenstance, and what really takes place after our hearts stop beating.
- joelfoong reblogged this from kelseyrakes
- kryptonkaleidoscopes likes this
- opticnerves likes this
- storysnob reblogged this from kelseyrakes
- cilefadia likes this
- winterswanderlust reblogged this from kelseyrakes
- rantingsravingsdragontamings said: I wanna read that.
- birthfetus likes this
- mebby13 likes this
- rantingsravingsdragontamings likes this
- hellotheremaryrose likes this
- bunniesandbegonias likes this
- loganberry likes this
- daughterofthestars likes this
- injuredjaw likes this
- loquacioustoafault likes this
- johnny-i-hardly-knew-ya likes this
- johnny-i-hardly-knew-ya reblogged this from kelseyrakes
- fairchildwrites said: you go girl! check out my photograph journal for my book Lita and Tommy at nanowrimowordcount.tumblr.com
- fairchildwrites likes this
- dygariad said: this sounds so lovely…
- awheatberry likes this
- missadv likes this
- laceandcaramel likes this
- sillynessie reblogged this from kelseyrakes
- sillynessie likes this
- laurnie likes this
- kelseyrakes posted this