- Satan: [appears]
- Satan: You can have anything you wan--
- Me: LANGUAGE.
- Satan: What?
- Me: GIVE ME EVERY LANGUAGE.
- Satan: What the--?
- Me: YOU SAID ANYTHING. GIVE ME EVERY LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD.
- Satan: Wouldn't you rather have love or money?
- Me: EVERY. LANGUAGE. MASTERY OF EVERY LANGUAGE. NOW.
atlanticbullot asked: Damn, woman. You got this. Keep writing.
Still trying to figure out where writing ends and real life begins. My fingers are crossed that it’ll make more sense soon.
adeafeningreality asked: I just wanted to let you know that you're awesome & I bought your book awhile back. I looked forward to every post on DA : ) Your poetry is very real, raw, and just absolutely stunning. You are one of my all time favorite writers. I hope things are going well & I wish you the best <3
Mil gracias :)
I’d like to start posting more on dA again. Or on here. Or maybe I’d just like to start writing again in general. We’ll see!
You fit into me
like a hook into an eye
a fish hook
an open eye
—Margaret Atwood, You Fit into Me (via camilla-macauley)